Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Holiday is a bonus...

I really enjoy holidays. Especially when I can spend my holidays joyfully and at the same time it turns out to be the memorable event in parts of my life throughout the year...Well...some prefer to rest at home doing nothing than watching Tv while sitting on the couch having snacks and cracking jokes and chit chatting with family members..that is what i usually do before and i still love it.The risk is it spoils my diet..haha..unhealthy diet that leads to obesity..(please don't follow this bad habit)..instead..you can go for a picnic, strolling at the park, gardening, shopping or whatever...just fill up the free time so that you wont feel the holiday is too long...Lucky me this short holiday, i guess, because i feel that i don't get enough rest...no time to put up my weight because i had gone through so much traveling activities with friends especially...it was fun and challenging.
Attending close friends' weddings was very interesting. I could see the different cultural perspective of different wedding customs from different states, Negeri Sembilan, Key Ell and Kelantan. It was sooo amazing...Guess how many Bunga telurs i had collected..huhu. Before i forget, Congratulations to REEn and her hubby and Hazrina and her husband for getting married...hope the love will last forever and blossoms throughout the year...
At the same time, thans to Syetul and Zura for giving me the chance to join u all on this adventurous journey...let me LOL first..hahahahahaahah..sooo funny when we had quarrels for many many times during the journey...like a child fighting for a candy..hahah...but then, each of us felt guilty and apologized...hahah..what a joke!
nEXT TIME aa ..dont leave me aaa. i want to join u all again aaa..

1 comment:

babysbreath said...

Wished i had a fun holiday like u... but i enjoyed mine too although it wasn't as fun as yours... ^_^