Saturday, July 03, 2010

Whatever....

    Life is full of sweat...sometimes..i feel like I am not breathing if I am not sweating for a single day...i can feel the satisfaction when i can complete my job sincerely and give commitment to the fullest. "Suddenly the sky turns blue, I am hit by a feeling. whenever I am close to you,my troubles fade away..." -MLTR-
   I am a 'loklak' person, for those who really really know and understand me...But deep in the bottom of my heart I really wish to be calm and live in tranquility like in an isolated place..
   The best place is the biq and spatious mosque (Masjid Negeri Pulau Pinang-oneof the best place ive ever visited)....what a relief..I have got that feeling before...that was the best time ive ever had with my own self...i felt very close to the Creator...in the busy and hectic life, stress will interfere my mind and soul that sometimes make me want to scream and cry..my heart is searching for something..and that something leads towards the creator. because only God knows what lingers around me..what is the real problem..I really want to purify my soul...so that i can rest in peace...Thank you Allah for all the chances you have given me...thank you Allah that i realized my mistakes and i want to reach you...
   In a nutshell...till this moment...i am really stressfull...huh............

No comments: